BEST TOURS – General conditions for the regular program of excursions
By booking the work of Best tours (daily and half-day excursions) you agree and accept the following conditions. This agreement is between you (the participating traveler) and Best Tours, Nebojsa Ostojic s.p., Mahovci 7a – 9253 Apače or any agent who books and pays Best Tours on behalf of your or any other traveler.
– If you are traveling alone and you are one person, you must call or send a message to confirm the trip, because the minimum number of guests is 2 persons for all trips.
– All reservations must be made via the booking form on the website www.besttours.si or via e-mail to our agents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Your reservation is confirmed after receiving 100% of the payment, and this is also a confirmation that you agree to the general terms and protection of personal data.
– All prices are in EUR.
– We accept payments through PAY PAL, VISA, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO
PAYMENT OF THE TRIPS:
– trips organized from Gornja Radgona must be paid for 14 days before departure.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
– In case of cancellation of already paid trip 72 hours prior to the start of the trip, we will return the entire amount.
– In the event that you leave a trip for any reason by your own decision or misinformation (you miss the departure, you do not like …) we will not refund any money.
– If you are not at the departure point at the time specified, we do not wait for anyone, and we are not returning money.
– We do not take responsibility for any injuries during personal trips or damages and/or losses of such things as coats, caps, scarves, cameras, bags, phones and similar items.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– Organizing and conducting the excursion.
– What is included in the excursion price is stated on our website. Please read this carefully before booking a trip.
– We reserve the right to change the booking procedure, general terms and prices at any time without previous notice.
– Guide appers, when there are 6 or more people on a trip.
– The relationship between the provider and the user is assessed under the law of the Republic of Slovenia, without the application of the rules on private international law and procedure.
– In the event of a dispute between the parties, the decision of the Slovenian court shall have jurisdiction over the jurisdiction of the court in respect of each seat of the passenger.
– These conditions apply from 01.07.2018